Monday, August 27, 2007

Feelings About Essay 1, Etc.

I think most students feel at least a little nervous when beginning the writing process for any essay, but particularly so when they do the first essay for a class. I am no exception to this. While I am excited about expressing my ideas, I am also a bit nervous. I want my audience to understand my position and to find my essay engaging as well. I hope to be able to express my ideas fully to my readers, and I want them to understand why I am taking the stand that I will be taking.

I believe the Writing Center could be a useful tool in the writing process. Though I am not close enough to the Bowling Green campus to go to the center, I do feel that I will likely be using any online services they make available in order to strengthen my writing. Not only will I use their services for this class; I am likely to use them for others in the future.

1 comment:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Rose,

I'm so glad to hear that you are considering using the Writing Center's online services for our class as well as your other classes!

I'm excited to read your Essay 1!

Keep up the great work!

AMR