Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Thoughts on English 111 Thus Far

Well, we are almost at the end of week 7 already. It is hard to believe that so much can be learned in such a short period of time. My response to the class so far is as follows. I feel that all of the assignments and lectures we have had are quite helpful to the writing process. Already, I have learned much about how to strengthen my writing - from hooking the audience to source introduction use. I believe that as the class progresses, so too will my knowledge of how to make my writing more successful. I look forward to this opportunity. At this time, I do not have suggestions on how to make the class better. Things already move in an orderly fashion and the instructor is very helpful if questions do arise (whether they be about class assignments or technology).

1 comment:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Rose, thank you for your feedback. I'm really happy to read that the class is going well for you. Great specific examples of what you have already learned too! Keep up the exceptional work, and let me know if you ever do have any suggestions! ~AMR